Since the big shake-up with -current, I find that mozilla and galeon can
no longer function (both up to date), but lynx has no problems. Mozilla
seems stuck resolving hostnames, yet tcpdump shows no traffic and truss
indicates that it is simply looping around a poll(). The biggest
difference between lynx and mozilla in terms of name resolution is that
mozilla is linked against libc_r... Could there be some problem here?
Is anyone else seeing this?

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \