Hi all,

Does anybody run xmms on -CURRENT? For some reason it hungs here on
"poll". Any other (multithread included) program runs flawlessly. The only
possibility I can see right now is plugin system (i.e. dl* functions) but
there haven't been eny changes in ld-elf.so.1 as of lately. I'm really
puzzled :-( Any clues?

"uname -a" output:
FreeBSD kushnir1.kiev.ua 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Sun Feb 18
09:50:07 EET 2001     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KUSHNIR
i386