In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Daniel C. Sobral" さんいわく:
>When using acpica some of my pnpbios entries do not get probed. In

Please send me DSDT block.

>particular, I never see reports on non-identified PNP IDs (even boot
>verbose), nor does my ess 1869 gets identified or shown.

It is because,PnPBIOS probe message etc. is shown by isa/pnpparse.c
and ACPI enumulator do not use it.  To be get verbose infomation,
use debug option.(But it makes heavy performance loss.)

Takanori Watanabe
Public Key</a>
Key fingerprint =  2C 51 E2 78 2C E1 C5 2D  0F F1 20 A3 11 3A 62 2A