Hi Jonathan,

I tested yout patch with CURRENT and STABLE, and it does
fix the Staroffice Network-Problem too.

I tested:

Linux SO5.2
Linux Netscape 4.7
Linux linux-jdk1.3.0, green threads (digichat)

and everythings works. So please commit this,
and it should also go into STABLE before 4.3
is out. This fix is really necessary.

Martin