On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 11:42:22PM -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> Okay, are there any known problems with the SB128 cards?  Figuring that it
> couldn't hurt to remove it, I did ... so far, X hasn't hung ... not

Hum... interesting.  I also have a PCI SB128 card and one hang when I was
using mpg123 and then started a newfs.  The SB128's IRQ isn't shared with
anything else.  But I was also having much hangs on heavy disk traffic.

http://people.freebsd.org/~jhb/intr2.patch  has fixed my problems so far.

--
-- David  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX