David Xu wrote:

>    I wonder status of KSE, I am dreaming rewrite our application
> server using kqueue+pthread(KSE), current, we use poll()+pthread
> because pthread does not work with kqueue at present.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> David Xu

KSE is not into coding yet.
we have a basic design and have soem documents but
have been waiting for the SMPng stuff to settle a bit before we
hit the kernel with a second huge change.

It will not be ready for a long time. do not assume that it
will be ready for when you need it becasue it will not.

      __--_|\  Julian Elischer
     /       \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    (   OZ    ) World tour 2000-2001