On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 04:42:48PM -0800, David Wolfskill wrote:
> I'll try to spend some more time with it over the weekend, but I
> certainly see no objection to committing it as it stands presently.
> I *may* try it out on -STABLE (not entirely altruism on my part; it
> would make my life simpler).

If anyone wants to try it one -stable, there's a patch against it at:

http://www.one-eyed-alien.net/~brooks/FreeBSD/ifconfig.diff-stable

The fact that wi hasn't been repo-copied in to sys/dev in stable plus
the spl->mutex changes mean the patches against -current don't apply
cleanly.  The patches work great for me under -stable with a Lucent (wi)
card, but I couldn't get my Cisco (an) card to work with or without
them.  It's probably something to do with the ancient pile of junk I'm
using for stable laptop testing.

-- Brooks

PGP signature