Hi,

This is probably the wrong list, but I have no idea where
else to ask, and -current is also affected, so ...

I'm wondering why /bin/df is set-gid to the operator group
by default.  I have tried to remove the s bit, and it is
still working fine.  Looking at the source code didn't give
me a clue either.

-1-  Am I missing something?  What?
-2-  If I'm not missing anything, then shouldn't the
        BINMODE line be removed from src/bin/df/Makefile?
-3-  Shall I send-pr a patch?  :-)

Regards
   Oliver