My / directory, right now, has 12Meg free on it ... if I do a make
installworld, it will fail due to no space left on device ...

Filesystem   1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity iused   ifree  %iused  Mounted on
/dev/da1s1a      63503    46015    12408    79%    1858   14012    12%   /

Has anyone run into this one?  Is there a way of fixing it?  I can't find
anything on / that isn't supposed to be there, or is relatively large ;(

Thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org