On Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:52:23 -0700,
  "David O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

David> On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 09:28:57PM +0900, Seigo Tanimura wrote:
David> It would also be nice to get a timeline on the commit schedule for this.
>> Test of 2 weeks should be enough, followed by commit in 15 June.

David> I request that this be on hold until we actually get -current Alphas
David> usable again.

OK, then we can test on pc98 and ia64 to wait for that.

Now what do I have to do to test on ia64?

--
Seigo Tanimura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>