Hello,

I'm trying to get nss_ldap work. But it is looking for some includes, which
I haven't (nss_common.h, nss_dbdefs.h). And I can not find any installation
howto. There is some mention about FreeBSD in README, but nothing particular
to this problem. Patches for nss_ldap on nectar.com are for older release.

What do I really need to get it work? I have 5.0-20010531-CURRENT,
nss_ldap-153, openldap-2.0.11 (20010524). pam_ldap is working correctly...

Please help.

Ladislav Kostal