"Brad Knowles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 9:21 PM -0400 2000/7/3, Will Andrews wrote:
>
> >  Does anyone else here think this is a good idea?
>
>       If you're looking for votes, you've got mine.
>
>       BTW, will this play nicely with -h?  Consider me stupid if you

yes since all internal values are counted in bytes as I remember me.
juste the output is affected by -h or whatever option. -c just add
a summary line.

PS : take care, my email address have changed. no more citeweb.net
(not reliable) nor poboxe.com (no more free). thanks.

Cyrille.
--
home: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   UNIX is user-friendly; it's just particular
work: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   about who it chooses to be friends with.