At Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:03:57 +0000 (UTC),
Stefan Carstens wrote:
> Are there mirrors of current.freebsd.org available ?

We creates original daily snapshot on current.jp.FreeBSD.org.  This is
not same as current.FreeBSD.org because timing of CVSup may be
different and we don't know what procedures are used on
current.FreeBSD.org.

If you have an opinion about this service, please mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Jun Kuriyama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> // FreeBSD Project