Hello,

First of all I would like to apologise for my mail yesterday; we had a
party here at the dorm and went a bit craaaazy... corollary is, next time I
won't party and email at the same evening, they just don't mix...:-)

In my opinion, you are looking for this fix:

markm       2001/06/07 01:45:23 PDT

  Modified files:
    contrib/libpam/libpam_misc misc_conv.c
  Log:
  Fix bug introduced by myself that often resulted in a session having
  SIGINTR (^C) and SIGSTP (^Z) masked.

  Reported by:  bde, sobomax
  Submitted by: sobomax

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.5       +9 -10     src/contrib/libpam/libpam_misc/misc_conv.c

So, an upgrade should probably fix this. (Note that I have used bash for
quite some time as my shell before switching over to tcsh and I never had
problems with it with port builds or whatever.)

Next time I will try to be more helpful the first time around.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szeged University