>Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:00:53 +0900
>From: Jun Kuriyama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Today's nightly build reports breakage of the world...

>/usr/src/kerberos5/lib/libasn1/../../../crypto/heimdal/lib/asn1/lex.l:65: `SEQUENCE'
>undeclared (first use in this function)
>/usr/src/kerberos5/lib/libasn1/../../../crypto/heimdal/lib/asn1/lex.l:66: `OF'
>undeclared (first use in this function)

>Stop in /usr/src/kerberos5/lib/libasn1.

You may well have obtained your updates at an inopportune time:  I'm
still building today's -CURRENT, but have got beyond the buildworld
(with no incident), and am in the process of building the new kernel.

My CVSup was between 03:47 - 03:52 this morning, PDT (GMT-0700), from
cvsup14.

Cheers,
david (of course, I haven't tried to *boot* it yet....)
--
David H. Wolfskill                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me to