> I would have waited for the re-run of hexdump to finish, but checking right a
> fter I sent the last message produced:
>
> 00369400  52 53 44 20 50 54 52 20  00 54 62 56 61 6c 69 64  |RSD PTR .TbValid
>
> You did say that what you are looking for would be left-aligned, could it be
> the bit at 00369400?

No, unfortunately.  The structure looks like this:

typedef struct  /* Root System Descriptor Pointer */
{
    NATIVE_CHAR      Signature [8];     /* contains "RSD PTR " */
    UINT8            Checksum;          /* to make sum of struct == 0 */
    NATIVE_CHAR      OemId [6];         /* OEM identification */
    UINT8            Revision;          /* Must be 0 for 1.0, 2 for 2.0 */

So the row has to end with 00 or 02.  That address looks like data inside
the KLD.