Hi, NAKAJI-san.  Thank you for reporting.

> Just after rebooting with this kernel and installworld, this host reboots
> frequently, about every 10 minutes. /var/log/messages shows that

Could you describe your hardware?  I'd like see boot -v dmesg and ACPI
data.  Please send them to acpi-jp ML.
Also could you try adjust loader variable `debug.acpi.disable' and
see if which component is causing the problem?
Possible values to debug.acpi.disable are;
bus, children, button, cpu, ec, lid, pci, sysresource, thermal and timer.
You can specify them in loader, like;
    ok set debug.acpi.disable="cpu ec lid pci sysresource thermal timer"
See also acpi(4).

Thanks