My rc.devfs has:

    ln -fs /dev/psm0 /dev/mouse

My rc.conf has:

    moused_port="/dev/mouse"

Unfortunately, this doesn't work because rc.syscons (which starts moused) is
run before rc.devfs, i.e. before the symlink is created. Could rc.devfs not be
moved up in rc so this does work?

Why? I'd like to be able to refer to my logical mouse device as ``/dev/mouse''
(interface) and define the actual device (implementation) in one place only,
for obvious reasons.

Thanks,
--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA