>On 25 Sep, Kazutaka YOKOTA wrote:
>> Please type "boot -v" at the loader prompt and send me dmesg's output
>> after the system has started.
>
>Omitted in the mail to -current.

Thank you.

Hmmm, the output doesn't show anything suspicious. It looks like
that the mouse is just an ordinary one...

psm0: current command byte:0047
psm0: <PS/2 Mouse> irq 12 on atkbdc0
psm0: model Generic PS/2 mouse, device ID 0-00, 2 buttons
psm0: config:00000000, flags:00000000, packet size:3
psm0: syncmask:c0, syncbits:00

We need some more tests.  Would you add the following lines
to your kernel configuration file, rebuild the kernel, and
do 'boot -v' again?

options KBDIO_DEBUG=2
options PSM_DEBUG=2

Kazu