> Your problem is probably somewhere other than ioctl 0x7201; try
> trussing/stracing the app and see what it's trying to access.

Alright, I'll try that, I think I have another clue though, I got it to
find the file (it was looking in /usr/compat/linux/mnt/cdrom instead of
the regular /mnt/cdrom I guess b/c it was running from linux) but now it's
back to having problems with mmap2. I'll find the manpage on truss, and
put some output here when I get some.

Ken