Hi All,
        I've now been using the FreeBSD winmodem driver (Available at:
http://www.geocities.com/wtnbkysh/) under -current for a few weeks now
and haven't noticed a single glitch. Whilst I know this is a port of a
linux drivers and contains a binary only object from Lucent. Is there
any chance of getting this as part of the FreeBSD kernel? There is a lot
of people out in laptop land who would welcome this.

Cheers,
        Benjamin
--
3D Research Assistant                            +61 8 8302 3669
School of Computer and Information Science       Room D1-07, Levels