I have also experienced this issue, caused me a lot of trouble.  The only
workaround I have figured out, is to bring up the interface with an IP
address, then start dhclient and it seems to work.

This is a very recent problem for me as well.

Jeremy

Warner Losh([EMAIL PROTECTED])@Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 07:16:43PM -0700: