Andrea Campi wrote:
> >     Well, you're sending out packets faster than your hardware can
> > transmit them.
> So, at least now we know what to answer if the question arises again (I
> has several people who send 'me too' emails to me).

I was having the same problem on my 4.4-RELEASE box. After swapping the
Digital (dc) ethernet card for a 3COM (xl) one (and getting rid of a few
bogus route entries), the messages stopped appearing and the system has
been running fine ever since. I haven't checked if the digital card
works well in another box, so I'm not sure if it's the driver, the card
or the route entries.

Cheers,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"