Heyas
    After upgrading directly to CURRENT from 4.3-
RELEASE I've been presented with a rather loud and
whiney bug (I thought it at first to be my ex-
girlfriend somehow manifested via `festival` but
thk god it was not). Every shared library on the
system drops via ld-elf.so.1 regarding the symbol
__stdoutp. This pretty much kills everything as I
m sure u can imagine :) Does anyone have any idea
why the libs arent being pointed to libc.so.5
properly? (That is where __stdoutp should be (and
is) defined.) Any input is appreciated.
 north_

http://blessedchildren.virtualave.net/