Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However I don't manage to establish
> a kernel ppp connection to my provider
> since then.

You're using the correct version of sppp?  We recently abandoned the
private sys/i4b/driver/i4b_ispppsubr.c (finally), and have i4b use
sys/net/if_spppsubr.c.  This means that you now need to throw away
ispppcontrol(8), and use spppcontrol(8) again.

Unfortunately, Warner is somewhat offline due to personal matters
right now, so my submitted entries for UPDATING aren't commited yet.