Hi !

I didn't know where I should report this problem, but it seems that there
is error in
netin_var.h. In line 146 and 334 (field if_data has incomplete type), I
think there just one * missing before name of this fields...

But maybe not.
Andy

P.S. : Where should I report such errors in future??

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *