hi, there!

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 12:38:08PM +0100, Søren Schmidt wrote:

> > > I put up updated patches at
> > >   http://www.cuivre.fr.eu.org/~thomas/atapicam/
> > >
> > > For -CURRENT, you should be using the latest one (of today)
> > > which fixes a silly line inversion.
> > >
> > > I'd be very interested in success/failuire reports on this patch,
> > > especially with ATAPI tape or floppy drives.
> >
> > I successfully recorded data cd using cdrecord on NEC NR-7700A IDE CD-RW.
> > dmesg follows
>
> Doesn't burncd work for you on -current ?

I tried burncd in -stable. it works for me.
but with ATAPI CAM stuff you get access to a whole bunch of neat
cd recording and cd ripping tools (e.g. cdrdao)

I haven't tried DAO with burncd in -current
(I haven't tried DAO with ATAPI CAM stuff too but I'll try to find spare
time this week to test it, I do not even know if cdrdao supports my drive).

/fjoe