I'm working on porting this right now.

Be forewarned, though, that the FreeBSD hacks for this tool will
*never* be allowed into the main distro.  Why?  Licence.  Valgrind
includes some code from the Linux kernel and libc.  When we hack it for
FreeBSD, we'll end up putting some BSD-licenced code into a GPL
product.  Obviously, this will cause problems.

Afaik, the patches can remain part of the ports tree without problems.

--
Matthew Emmerton      || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GSI Computer Services || http://www.gsicomp.on.ca