Hi Folks,

        I've put up the following TWiki page:

http://www.neville-neil.com/twiki/bin/view/Freebsd/DevelopmentProcess

as a scribbling area for a possible set of rules/practices that we can use
to address the issues raised in this discussion.

For those not familiar with TWiki who want to know what this is before
scribbling please start here:

www.twiki.org

Later,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NIC:GN82

"Those who would trade liberty for temporary security deserve neither"
                                                - Benjamin Franklin