"Philip M. Gollucci" wrote:

> For about the past 2 weeks or so, I've gotten the below error and I don't
> know what to do about it.
> This is on a FBSD4.5-RELEASE system w/ custom kernel.

Hello,

with must be a local error : I've built a -Current world+kernel last
week, without any problem (but this was from a very recent 4.5-Stable
world+kernel : that is update a -Stable machine up to the very latest
sources, then upgrade to -Current)

> cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

a signal 11 is generally linked to bad memory chips

        TfH