:>     mcopymap(from, to, length, flags)
:
:I'm not sure you want to copy it..
:I mean you want the dta di disappear from the old address.
:It's more a "movepages()"

    MAP_MOVE|MAP_SHARED

                                        -Matt

:>
:>     flags:
:>
:>      MAP_SHARED      share the same content (we back them with the
:>                      same VM objects).
:>
:>      MAP_PRIVATE     copy on write, as if you fork()d and the parent
:>                      was the original area and the child is the new
:>                      area.
:>
:>     But I'm not volunteering.
:>
:>                                      -Matt