keramida> I am not sure if duplicating the code of etc/rc in
keramida> etc/mail/Makefile is something I am really happy about though.
keramida> This means that anyone who wants to make changes to etc/rc should
keramida> remember to update etc/mail/Makefile too.

Yes, I really hope the /etc/rc.d work in -CURRENT picks up again so
/etc/mail/Makefile can just call that.  Alternatively, I could just
go ahead and create /etc/rc.sendmail but I might get some flack for doing
that.