On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 10:35:49PM +0900, Jun Kuriyama wrote:
> A kern_descrip.c is updated by tanimura after your r1.137.  Could you
> try with r1.138?

Just updated to today's -CURRENT.  I still cannot reproduce the issue.

I'm curious ... could you send the output of

  pkg_info -L linux-netscape-navigator-4.79 | xargs ls -l

?

Also, does `/compat/linux/bin/sh' blow up for you?

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 http://www.nectar.cc/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos