On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 04:01:28PM +1000, Darren Reed wrote:
> In some email I received from Doug Barton, sie wrote:
> > On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> >
> > > I tested this on i386 only with 2 days old -CURRENT (today's is
> > > broken due to the import of latest IPFilter suite)
> >
> >     I updated to the latest and greatest last night around midnight
> > and built/installed -current just fine. What about the ipfilter import is
> > broken, and have you let Darren know? I haven't seen anything on the lists
> > about it...
>
> I have not received any email about it.  I tested building all the ipfilter
> binaries and kernel after the import and came up clean.  if ref5 was a bit
> quicker....

That was probably a local problem on one of the Brian's fast machines
where I initially attempted to finally test my patch (unsynched cvsup
update?).  Sorry for the false alarm, I can't check it right now anyway.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age