Dag-Erling Smorgrav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Doug Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >     Then I'm back to my original point. I think that breaking binary
> > compatibility for all 4.x pam applications is a very bad idea.
> It was already broken.  There's nothing you can do about it.

Hmm, let me amend this: it's broken for you because you have a pre-
OpenPAM libpam + modules that was built on 5.0.  You wouldn't see this
if you'd upgraded straight from 4.x, because OpenPAM uses versioned
modules and doesn't clobber your old 4.x modules.  I asked David to
put libpam and the PAM modules in COMPAT4X, but never heard back from
him.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]