Please disregard my previous email.  I had forgotten the error message.

I can't get dd if=/dev/acd0c of=/tmp/fbsd.raw to work.

I get: dd: /dev/acd0c: Invalid argument

I'm sure that I've done this before although it has been a long time.
It was probably before the devfs.  I don't have a current or release
box to test on.

Does anyone know why or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

ed