On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:10:57AM -0500, Troy wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Thanks for posting your Thinkpad T23 configuration.  A lot has changed with regards
>to kernel configuration from STABLE to CURRENT.
>
> The outstanding issue with the Thinkpad T23 in CURRENT is still the S3 SAVAGE video
>card.  I've had two folks mail their working XF86Config files (used in STABLE) to me
>and they still do not produce resolution above 1024x768.
>
> It appears that the problem is because the video card is not being
> recognized by the pci configuration (as noted by non0@pci1:0:0:). I'll try
> posting this on the current and multimedia mailing lists to see if anyone
> has an idea.

Graphic board are not attach to any driver either in my configuration:

none1@pci0:11:0:        class=0x030000 card=0x00000000 chip=0x88115333 rev=0x54
hdr=0x00
none2@pci1:0:0: class=0x030000 card=0x0641102b chip=0x0525102b rev=0x82 hdr=0x00

XFree drivers are userland. Only the vga driver is attach by the kernel, which
is not PCI.

--
Nicholas Souchu - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]