So far, I've had

device ppc
device ppbus
device lpt

in my KERNEL file to provide parallel printer support.  Now I've
noticed that ppbus and lpt are also available as modules.  However,
when I try to build a kernel with just

device ppc

(intending to load ppbus.ko and lpt.ko later), the build aborts
because sys/isa/ppc.c tries to include ppbus_if.h, which isn't
available without "device ppbus".

Okay, so I'll just include "device ppbus" again, I guess.  But then,
what's the point of having a ppbus.ko at all?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]