On 2002-05-18 18:05, Mark Murray wrote:

> The perl script rewrite is going really well!
>
> Here is my progress file, as it currently stands:
>
> etc/periodic/*                (needs to have perl usage removed)

Hello Mark and all,

I've started digging around /etc/periodic, and have already done part
of the work.  You might as well, have this assigned to me, unless
someone proves faster than me and gets it done in less than a day or
two.

What I've done so far (and only slightly tested) is available at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/~keramida/diff/periodic.diff

--
Giorgos Keramidas    - http://www.FreeBSD.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - The Power to Serve