On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 09:44:45AM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

Hi,

> > Oh, good then.  My favorite kind of bug: the already-fixed kind :)
>
> Well, maybe. :)  If the bug is reproducible, it would be nice to see if the
> submitter can reproduce it on current -current.

Fair enough, John, thanks for the info. Like I've said, this is just one
of my desktop boxen, so, if you think it can help, I can cvsup to recent
-CURRENT and try. My question is, is today's -CURRENT buildable? :-)
With the recent gcc31 import by David things are a bit unstable, but
I'll know in about 40 mins or so :)

/me launches cvsup

Cheers,
--