Sorry in advance this bug report is probably not going to have enough
information...

On this box from an Apr 28th kernel that is pre-gcc-3.x:

> uname -a
FreeBSD coredump.scriptkiddie.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #1: Sun
Apr 28 14:54:52 PDT 2002
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/COREDUMPNOWIT  i386
> gcc --version
2.95.4

I got non-deterministic internal compiler errors when I was trying to
compile mozilla.  At the same time I was compiling gnome in another
terminal window.  It only happened with mozilla, it was non-deterministic
in that I could do another 'make' and it would proceed past the point it
failed.

Hardware is solid on this box in both Win2K and -stable.  Its a A7M266D
machine with dual K7 1800+.

Probably not enough information and/or already fixed, but I thought I'd
mention it...  I didn't see any threads in -current on this behavior since
Apr 28th...