John Angelmo wrote:
> I wonder if there's any planned support for Alcatel Speed Touch PC (a
> ADSL PCI card) I think there are some linuxdrivers but what could be
> needed for FreeBSD support?

1)      Knowing that there were Linux drivers, rather than just
        thinking it,

        OR

        obtaining the necessary programming documentation from
        the board manufacturer

2)      Someone with the card, and other resources necessary to
        test a FreeBSD port of the driver (e.g. an active ADSL
        line)

3)      Someone willing to do the FreeBSD driver implementation

-- Terry