In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Alfred Perlstein writes:
: I'm really fine with either.  Let's wait till tomorrow for anyone to
: speak up, if no one does please feel free to commit whichever one you
: feel more comfortable with.

Aarrgh.  I just committed my workaround, which basically adds && 0 to
each of the tests.  I did this as it is the smallest change I could
think of to do the deed since these drivers are maintained outside of
the tree.

Warner