On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 10:05:52AM +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> When was soundcard.h moved from machine to sys?  A large number of ports
> expect to find it in machine, and I can't find a __FreeBSD_version bump
> supporting the change.
>
> So I need to find out when it happened and piggy-back on the nearest
> __FreeBSD_version bump. :-(

Actually, if you don't care about 3.x, you can just change it to
<sys/soundcard.h> (which seems a little more standardized judging
by where other OSs put it).  4.x and on have had
<sys/soundcard.h> synchronized with <machine/soundcard.h>.  And
5.x recently only has <sys/soundcard.h>.

Regards,
--
wca