> Can someone please check out a libc_r tree as of 3 days ago
> and try that...
>
> There was a commit in libc_r/uthreads 2 days ago that might be relevant.
> failing that, can someone try newly compiled utilities on an older pre-KSE
> kernel?

MR> I don't know if this helps, but I've a pre-KSE userland (28.06.), a
MR> post-KSE kernel (30.06.) and I've none of the described problems.
MR> Evolution, KDE3, Mozilla, ogg123, jdk13 all run without a problem.

I updated my current box about an hour ago, and got into trouble too.

My case is that amavis-milter dumps core with signal 11 and I cannot check
virus in emails. :(

$ sudo gdb ./amavis-milter /etc/mail/amavis-milter.core
GNU gdb 5.2.0 (FreeBSD) 20020627
This GDB was configured as "i386-undermydesk-freebsd"...
Core was generated by `amavis-milter'.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libmilter.so.2...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libmilter.so.2
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.5...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libc_r.so.5
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc.so.5...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libc.so.5
Reading symbols from /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1
#0  0x2808e918 in _thread_kern_sched_state_unlock () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.5
(gdb)
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki