On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 01:48:04PM +0900, Makoto Matsushita wrote:
> snapshots.jp.FreeBSD.org is now becoming too busy ftp site, many
> connections are rejected because of max connection limit.  I'm now
> seeking donors of network bandwidth and PCs (but I don't know I can
> find or not).  Anyway, sorry for inconveniences at this time.

Sounds like actually doing one suggestion Kris had that JKH veto'ed would
be a good idea.  That is having the old current.freebsd.org and
releng4.freebsd.org machines mirror snapshots.jp.FreeBSD.org.  This would
reduce the admin load needed to keep {current,releng4}.freebsd.org
running.  Wonder if we can find someone to get
{current,releng4}.freebsd.org running again and doing mirrroring...