All,

Starting about a week ago, -current started refusing to boot on my TOS 5005-S504.
Depending on the config I use, it hard locks at boot in one of two places: either when
to debug, nothing. A power cycle is the only option. Since this is a legacy free
laptop, I'm not able to attach a console, so I'm pretty much hunting in the dark. I am
however, still able to boot the GENERIC from DP1. I was also wondering if anyone had
bothered to create an absolute minimal kernel config, and if so, would you send it to
me to try? Then I can start adding back to see where it breaks.

At any rate, the last cvs code that booted on this box was from around July 24th.

Thanks,
Rob
R{.n+zwfj)mfhkyR+a{.n+盱.)w*z