> If I do a "make -jN world" build on my dual MMX/200 box, I usually end
> up in tears (well, a panic anyway). This is completely reproducible, and
> the panic always happens in swapout_procs while vmdaemon is running.
>
> Anyone else getting this?

What kind of value do you use for N? It looks like lately the makefiles
are too aggressive when using -j, so you end up with N * N * 2 processes
running simultaneously. On my -current box with 128M RAM, I used -j13
for a long time, but that runs out of swap nowadays, so I'm using -j4
which does work.

John
--
John Hay -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]