I just finished updating my alpha box to shortly before the gcc3.2
import and now I'm seeing some weird breakage:

$ man ls
out of memory

It's actually nroff (groff) that aborts.
Also:

$ startx
[...]
xinit:  No such file or directory (errno 2):  unable to connect to X server
xinit:  No such process (errno 3):  Server error.

(Hmm, actually that may be due to the XFree86-Server-4.2.0_5 to _6
update.  I think I haven't restarted the X11 server since.)

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]