does anyone know the status of the ALTQ merge? I checked the webpage
(http://www.rofug.ro/projects/freebsd-altq/), and it was last updated on
August 25th, but 5.0 (and especially its feature freeze) is creeping up
quickly, and there's no mention of ALTQ in the -current release notes
(http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes-i386.html).

I don't have a machine to run -current on, so I don't have the source
code; and I couldn't find anything about ALTQ in the mailing list
archives. anyone have a line on this?

thanks,
chris

Chris Doherty
chris [at] randomcamel.net

"I think," said Christopher Robin, "that we ought to eat
all our provisions now, so we won't have so much to carry."
               -- A. A. Milne